Monday, February 13, 2017

Canvas Corp Brand: Friendship gives you wings

Its almost Valentines day and  though I'm not big fan on the day, I made a tag using Tatter Angles and Canvas Corp brand products. 


I got a tag out of my stash. I took my Fiskars cutting mat and sprayed some Polka dot pink Chalkboard and Sterling Glimmer mist by Tattered Angles on to the mat (the smooth side) I took the tag and dragged through the ink. I let it dry for a few minutes. I then took a UmWowStudio heart stencil and sprayed the Sterling Glimmer mist on the whole tag. I wanted the hearts to drip some did, some didn't. After the tag dried completely (I don't have a heat gun anymore, mine died) I did some stamping with a small heart stamp with Picked raspberry distress inkpad. I took a circle plastic canvas and sprayed Its Black Glimmer mist on it. Again I wanted drips and again it failed me. I added some splots with the Java and Polka dot pink.

While the tag dried I had butterfly (from the Tatter Angles Mixed Media Origins wings 12x12) that  had painted with Ladybug Glimmer Glaze that I was going o use on something else. I deiced to use t on the tag.  I had a bunch of heart wood veneers I took one and painted it with the Java Glimmer Glaze. When that dried, I cut the butterfly wings and glued it to the back of the heart. and glued that to the tag. 

After looking online for Valentine quotes, I found a couple I liked and printed them. One I used for this tag. I glued it on the tag and went around the words with pen. I duid glue on another tag on the back of this one tio get it more sturdy. The top part of the tag I used some black lace trim that I got in my welcome kit. I stapled it on to the tag. I went around the edge with the black  High Impact paint.





No comments: