Friday, July 21, 2017

Art journal page:Don't waste to be normal

My poor blog has been neglected. I've really been concentrating with my YouTube channel.  I hope to do better to keep my blog up to date.

This month is the one year anniversary for Mix Media Mood board FB group run by DeeDee Catron and Mixed Media Jen. Its a whole month celebration and a huge mood board of inspiration. I'm planning on linking up plenty of projects, but we'll see if I do.

Here is my first project, an art journal page in my junk journal.

I had glued own some medical gaze on the the envelop and picked 2 of the colors of the mood board Desert Turquoise and Citron Green.  I stamped a couple of stamps from Viva Las VegaStamps! I sprayed Tattered Angles Glimmer Mist It's Black through a Andy Skinner stencil. I stamped the Dyan Reavly stamp onto Mixed media paper and colored with sharpies. Glued her on the page and then stamped a sentiment stamp from Viva Las VegaStamps!




No comments: