Friday, July 28, 2017

Art journal pager: Follow your Bliss

Looking at the Moodiversary board, one of the pictures was a door. Looking at my stash I had some sheets of paper with doors from the Architexture line from 7gypsies. So I thought I would do something with that.

I used the Creative Notebook also from 7gypies in the new Architexture line. I've been using it as a left over journal, for when there is left over paints and sprays. This page had already had the pink and the yellow on it. I added another stencil from UmWowStudio, with Vibrant Turquoise Dylusion paint. I outlined some of the diamonds with a white pen.I used  couple of VLVS! rubber stamps. I then glued one of the doors from the scrapbook paper .I had a piece of the birds on a wire chipboard piece from UmWowStudio. I painted the birds yellow. Glued that doen. I  found a quote and used the stabil all black pencil around the words.

No comments: